Sunday, October 3, 2010

My girl is pretty!

Sass is really into Lilo and Stitch and it got her to love "Coin Dancing" as she calls Hawaiian Hula. (a little FYI, Sass was born in Hawaii, though is not of Hawaiian decent, we just lived there at the time!) Unfortunately, when we lived there, she was too little to really get into the culture, we left when she was 18 months old. Even though I am happy to be on the East Coast, I kinda wish she was a little older before we left because I really think she would have enjoyed it so much. Well, she just adores the opening song and requests it on a daily basis, she even uses our iPhones to go on YouTube to watch it for a chance to dance!

So she loves all dresses and skirts that will help her "coin dance". I went to Wally World today to pick up a DVD combo pack I had a coupon for and saw these adorable little tutu like shirts for $5.00, awesome price right? I couldn't resist and got her one, best part about it in Hubby's point of view? No glitter! When we got home, naturally she was thrilled to have it and demanded to wear it immediately! I also bought her some thigh high socks (easier for her than tights), even though they don't match, I wanted to try them on her and she just looked adorable! Here is one of my favorite pics of her from this evening, and I put the rest into a storyboard that will be printed out a 16x20 to hang in the hallway leading to the girls' bedrooms. I just now need to think of something for my darling Sprout!


No comments:

Post a Comment