Sunday, October 3, 2010

The M-C Family

Saturday was a beautiful day! The sun was shining, nice fall weather, not too hot, not to cold, just right! I just love fall, don't you? The only problem I have with it, is it's not long enough and winter bitter cold immediately follows and BRRR....I do not like the cold!

But cold weather was not the case on Saturday and we had a wonderful session. We waited until around 5:00pm to go out to the Occoquan Regional Park and the lighting was really nice. I like being able to have my families in the sun but not be glared out by the harsh light of afternoon sun, its so warm and beautiful. Originally they wanted to just have pics of their darling P, but with a little luck and a lot of suggestion, they agreed that it would be nice to have some family photos done as well! I really like how they turned out and I hope the family agrees, here is a little sneak peek of their session.




No comments:

Post a Comment